It is undeniable that hair plays a vital part in deciding how good you look. A naturally thick and healthy hair is the dream for anyone in the world. However, if you have to face serious hair loss, you may feel so unpleasant. Hence, it is necessary to correct this problem as soon as possible.
Environment is believed to be the most common factor contributing to hair loss. In particular, cold weather will help your hair grow thicker while people in hot weather area tend to have thinner hair. Moreover, people may also experience hateful hair loss due to unsuitable diet, wrong hair care habit as well as the changes in hormonal level.
Like skin care treatment, the way to get rid of hair loss takes you time and effort. There are many types of chemical-based product encouraging hair grow thicker but they are so expensive and may bring you some troubles due to their poisonous ingredients. Equally important, people can totally have a thicker hair without tons of money as nature has offered them many natural home remedies to get a thicker hair without too much money.
Eggs appear in almost all kitchens. You may be very similar with egg’s perfect effects on many problems, and hair loss is not the exception. Thanks to large amount of protein, eggs can make hair grow stronger and thicker naturally.
- Break 2 eggs
- Get your hair wet
- Apply the solution directly to the hair
- Wait for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with shampoo and warm water
- Do like this 3 times a week
2. Olive oil
Olive oil is another high recommendation for treating hair loss. In fact, people have been making use of it for ages to strengthen hair’s health as well as get it thicker. Moreover, the combination of olive oil with other natural ingredients can also bring better and quicker outcome.
- Get a mixture of honey and olive oil
- Allow the solution to cover your hair
- Leave it for a hour
- Use pure water and shampoo to rinse off your hair
Avocado is a passionate fruit, it not only has a delicious taste but can also be used to promote hair growth naturally and quickly. Avocado is so rich in vitamin E that it can add enough moisturizer to your hair. Once your hair is provided with enough moisturizer, it can grow thicker.
- Take processed avocado, banana and olive oil with 1:1:1 ratio
- Get the mixture
- Place the solution on your hair for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair again with shampoo and pure water
4. Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek is a reliable home remedy for quicker and thicker hair growth. Because they contain large amount of nutrient which are so beneficial for hair, fenugreek seeds can help you feel much more confident with your naturally thick hair.
- Allow 2 spoons of fenugreek to dip in water overnight
- Grind the solution until you get a paste
- Add 2 spoons of coconut milk for better outcome
- Place the solution to your hair for 30 minutes
- Use shampoo and water to wash your hair
- Do like this as a daily routine
5. Indian gooseberry
Using Indian gooseberry is one of the easiest and most effective ways to save people from hair loss. No one can deny that the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant as well as antibacterial quality found in Indian gooseberry can treat hair grow thicker naturally and bring to you a perfect appearance.
- Make a mixture of gooseberry powder and coconut oil
- Let the solution boiled then strain it
- Use the solution to massage your hair
- Go to sleep
- Use shampoo to wash off your hair in the next morning
- Do like this twice a week
6. Castor oil
It is said castor oil is an easy-to-find ingredient which can promote hair growth quicker. The accumulation of vitamin E, fatty acids as well as high viscosity level in castor oil prevents hair loss and brings a better health to your hair.
- Add castor oil to coconut oil with 1:1 ratio
- Massage your hair with the solution
- Use a clean wet towel to cover your hair
- Wait for 1 hour
- Rinse off your hair with shampoo
- Repeat the process once a week
7. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a popular ingredient which can be found easily in almost all skin care and hair care products. It is said that moisturizing quality found in aloe vera encourages hair to grow with quicker speed. Moreover, the pH level of your scalp can be also balanced well by applying aloe vera.
- Have aloe vera gel by extracting it from aloe vera leaves
- Allow the gel to apply to your hair for 30 minutes
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair
- Do like this 3-4 times a week and enjoy your thicker hair
8. Henna leaves
If you get trouble with hair loss, it is highly suggested that you use henna leaves to get rid of this problem. Not only can henna leaves give you a naturally thicker hair, but they can promote hair’s health.
- Take 2 spoons of henna powder to mix with enough warm water
- Apply the solution directly to your hair in 2 hours
- Wash off your hair with shampoo
- Follow the process 3-4 times a week
You should notice thousands of flaxseed’s good impacts on your beauty including repairing hair loss. If you do not want to spend too much time on finding rather complex home remedies to get your hair thicker, try flaxseed. flaxseed is so rich in fatty acid and protein that it promotes hair growth naturally and effectively. Without complicated recipe, you can simply use flaxseed in your meal everyday and enjoy the advantages it brings to you.
10. Potato Juice
People can definitely make an endless list of benefits which potatoes brought to people. Potatoes are popularly used in daily meal thanks to its high nutritional level. Moreover, you can totally take make use of potato to say good bye to your thin layer of hair. Vitamin A, B, C are believed to be very beneficial to your health and potatoes contain all of them. People can no longer feel not confident and unpleasant because of their imperfect hair by using potato juice.
- Extract potato juice
- Apply the solution to your hair for 20 minutes
- Use shampoo to rinse off
- Follow the process regularly
Keyword Search From Google
What causes hair loss
Home remedies for hair thickening
How to have thicker hair naturally
Hair thickening treatment
How to get thicker hair naturally